terça-feira, outubro 27, 2009

Anger.

I hate this feeling. Makes me almost sad. But you gave me no choice. You played me all along. You never assumed guilt. You threw everything on me. You made me believe I was the problem. I close my eyes, and as much as I would like to assume the guilt and say it went wrong because I made a mistake and now I can fix, I can't. There isn t this choice. We were together and you played me, and I hate you for doing that. I hate you even more for still having feelings. I wish I could blink and make all go away. I wish I could just forget, and go foward, with no memories. Have you ever wanted so much to erase all your memories related to something ? Did we dream together ? I never knew what was real what was not. Maybe we fooled ourselves. Things are not clear and I still hate you so much....